1 1/4 cups of water
1 tbsp skimmed milk powder
1 tsp Custard Powder
1 tsp Bread Improver(from Phoon Huat)
2 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp sugar
1.5 tsp salt
3 1/4 cups of Bread Flour
1.5 tsp instant yeast
1. put all these ingredients into your bake pan(according to the instructions for your breadmaker)
2. Switch on the breadmaker and set it to Make Dough.
3. When the beepers beeps, remove soft kneaded dough.
4. Shape dough into desired shapes.
5. Cover for 30 mins.
6. Glaze top with melted butter
7. Baked in preheated oven 190C for 15 mins.
Additional ingredients added was Custard Powder and Bread Improver.
I also place the dough into disposal aluminium cups to get that nice even round shape. otherwise, you can just shape it like regular oval buns