FRESH CREAM BISCUIT
Sumber : Mamafami
2 cups flour
4 oz butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
Colored sugar ~ to sprinkle
1. Sift flour, baking powerder, salt and cream of tartar into a bowl.
2. Add sugar and rub in butter to form breadcrumbs.
3. Pour in enough fresh cream to make into soft dough.
4. Roll to 1/2 cm thick and cut using the cookie cutter.
5. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with colored sugar.
6. Arrange in a tray and bake at 180 C for 10 minutes.
7. Then lower the temperature to 150 C for another 5 minutes or so to
make it crispy.