1 Tandoori Chicken - cut into 8 pieces
1 onion - grated
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
3/4 cup tomato puree
1/2 tsp chilli powder
2-3 green chillies - finely chopped
100 gms butter
salt to taste
200 gms cream
a few green coriander leaves - finely chopped
1. Melt butter in frying pan. Add the grated onions & fry until golden brown.
2. Add the ginger & garlic pastes. Fry for a minute & add the tomato puree.
3. Add the chopped green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and the chilli powder. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Turn heat to low & add the cream stirring constantly. Do not let it boil. Cook for a minute & turn off the heat.
5. Arrange tandoori chicken pieces in an ovenproof dish. Pour the sauce on it.
6. Heat in a preheated oven at 180C/350F fro 20 minutes Serve hot