Resipi...SWEET CORN CAKE
250g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
3 tsp custard powder
half cup of sweet corn kernels(canned)
1 tsp vanilla essence
100g castor sugar
120g light brown sugar
icing sugar to dust on top(optional)
1. Beat butter and sugar till light and creamy.
2. Add beaten eggs and essence to mix.
3. Fold in sifted flour, baking powder and custard powder to mix
4. Add sweet corn to mix.
5. Grease a round cake tin and pour batter in.
6. Bake in preheated oven 180C for 50 mins or until done.